Saturday 2 January 2016

My 2015 Favourite Toners

If you are like me, love a gentle but effective, packed with good ingredients toner, then this post is for you, keep reading. WARNING: It is a very long post.

We all know toner is very important in our skincare routine, it lifts any leftover grime and prep the skin for whatever you put on your face afterwards, but did you know, repeat this 3-4 times would benefit your skin even more, especially if you have problematic skin!!!  This is a trick I learnt from a Japanese skincare brand, and trust me when I say it is skin changing! 


First, just like what you normally do, use a cotton pad soak with toner to swipe across your face and neck.  This toner is to cleanse and prep, if you can't use acid toner or don't like it, you can use a refreshing or light in texture, non alcohol toner, such as Darphin refreshing toner(available here, and here ); If you prefer acid toner, then REN clarifying toner is great in value and result. 

Here comes the important step, chose a toner is non alcohol, good formula, slightly moisturising/smoothing/whatever the effect you are after,such as HABA pure roots G-Lotion,  Darphin Intral toner, La-Roche-Posay Serozinc(I only use this in summer), take a £1 coin size amount in your palm, quickly spread between both of your palms, then pat into your skin, when it's 80% absorbed, repeat it again, and again! I find it best when you repeat it at least 3 time, if you have the time you can repeat it up to 5 times.  I saw a huge difference in my skin texture within a week. 

So, HABA pure roots G-Lotion, I have to pick it out and give it a special introduction, it is the ULTIMATE toner, in 2014, I have used 4 180ml bottles, and 3 360ml bottles! That's how much I love it! As far as I know, all my friends love it too. A refreshing non-alcohol toner, with bamboo extracts and dead sea minerals, very light-weight, almost water like, it has a very unique softness after it absorbs in, it balances your skin therefore benefits for acne skin and any skin types, removes dead skin cells therefore great as a non-acid double cleanse toner, smoothes any inflammation/irritation therefore great as a toner mask after sun or on red bumpy skin, plumps your skin like you drank 2L of water everyday! HABA suggests you to repeat the pat motion 4-5 times to achieve the best result, and yes, if you don't want to waste your money and then complain it's useless, DO IT! If I have to name one bad thing about it, then it has to be that it's very difficult to get hold of in Europe, only 1 Japanese seller on Amazon,  but I promise you'll love it! I'll drink it if you don't like it. Lol...


Hope you enjoyed it! If you have any more questions, please feel free to comment down below or twitter me, I'm always happy to help. 
Happy New Year!!! Love you all. xx

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I have only ever tried the Serozinc from La roche posey from the ones you're recommending, I'll give the other ones a go, always in a lookout for a good toner xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are the ones I've used multiple bottles, I swear by them, especially the HABA g lotion, beyond amazing!

      Delete

© The Amber Addiction . All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig